Biyernes, Enero 24, 2014

Happy Anniversary Crissy!





























Happy Anniversary Crissy!!! 
...fourteen years together and  through my thinnest and my fattest moment, you still make me feel that I am your beautiful girl. Sure, I got my bad hair days and my pa-char dramas, but there you are just shrugging it off and saying "smile naman char". I am not that easy to live with, I can't even cook you a fine meal and I can't fix your closet perfectly, but to you, I am the best wife. and for that....thank you. 

when I say Happy Anniversary! I am really happy because our journey had been so blessed with so much love and you know the me that you have  known is forever hopelessly romantic and thrives in love.

a lot had been telling us that we just lack our mini-me, yet in that long span, I never felt that void because we have each other. though we do welcome the idea, I thank God for blessing us with the patience and grace to wait.

we still have forever... and love will sustain us. even if time comes that I won't have the long straight hair you want and more inches won't shy away from my waistline, I know you will be just the same EK that loves me to the extremes and will just say "di bale na, afford naman natin na na pagandahin ka" wahahaha.....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento