Linggo, Disyembre 30, 2012

High School Reunion

after our Thanksgiving mass, Thank God they arrived,I was the only one present when the mass started

the motorcade
the welcome banner
kainan na! i arrived at the venue just before lunchtime, sayang di ko na naabutan  mga speeches nila


Seventeen years after bago na-conceptualize itong reunion na ito. I had to admit although I am excited too to see my batchmates, I am also hesitant to attend. It's just because I am not really good with crowd and I wasn''t really into so much activities during high school. In short, I am not even sure if my existence then was felt.

Anyway, I am glad with my decision to attend even for a few hours. At least I had chit-chats with my classmates. It's just sad that only few in our section attended.

Months before I came across this, according to them hit topic, in Buhay Pinoy forum in Pinoy Exchange.
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=600831

Wala lang kakatawa lang din mga opinion nila. So i check it out myself.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento