Huwebes, Enero 17, 2013

love,love,love @ Albay's treasured paradise

We were supposed to be at Sorsogon City today. I already imagine a day strolling around the city, a lunch at a seafood restaurant and perhaps a visit to the museum and churches. But at 9am, the one we were suppose to meet (who happens to be his textmate) cancelled it. Natakot 'ata sakin,hahaha. I immediately got disappointed. Good thing bumawi agad siya and suggested for us to go to Misibis instead. I didn't have enough info since I've researched for Sorsogon City.

But this is Albay, and I am a pure blooded Albayana.  We can always ask questions along the road. We decided to hit Bacacay town proper. We were first pointed at the port when we asked for directions. That was correct too, since before transportation is through the barge. It was lunchtime already,so we had one at a nearby eatery. 


the Bacacay church built in 1660


Nakita ko pa lang ang church na ito, worth it na ang pagpunta namin. I love Bacacay's quiet town. Parang sa pelikula 'yong municipal hall, church, park at police station na malapit sa isa't-isa. Ang sarap siguro maglakad-lakad sa hapon.

finally, after  almost an hour travelling we reached the Sula bridge, the one that connects Cagraray island to the mainland


It's a long drive. There were no road signs. The only sign for us were the solar powered lamps. From the town proper, the landmark would be the chapel in Barangay Danao. I eagerly waited for the sight of the bridge and it was like nowhere in sight. At although sementado ang daan, nakakatakot ang mga curves niya. I am just confident in his driving and I know we could never go wrong.

bad hair day but who cares with the awesome view around

along the way, we just stop and took pictures

the entrance to Cagraray Ecopark

Daniel at Katerina daw ang peg


THE CHAPEL
Me: Can we renew our vows here?
Him: Ma-char-char ka talaga Doringring!

sige na nga kunwari pre-nup photo shoot at wala tayo mga ganon dati

his advance anniversary treat to me kaya i-enjoy na

the hanging bridge on the way to the pool

upong char-char according to Crissy


photo credits to our chaperon who got only one word "cool"

I fell in love again and wish to remarry. To the same man of course, hahaha.

I feel proud too that this paradise is in Albay. Just two hours away from home, meaning we could always go back. This is where the best of both worlds meet. The mountains and the seas come together in its full grandness. I so envy those who could afford to own a property here. Parang gusto ko magkaroon din ng sariling isla ng makita ko 'yong maliliit na isla habang nakatunghay sa dagat sa daanan. Parang 'yong scenery na dinadayo nila sa Taal. Kasama kaya sa 7,107 islands na 'yong maliliit na isla doon? Ang sarap din siguro ng may yate para mag-ikot-ikot sa dagat.

I just have to wait for a year to experience the luxury at the nearby Misibis Residential Resort. Nevertheless, I am thankful already for seeing a piece of paradise I  only read about.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento