Biyernes, Enero 18, 2013

never too late

I know I am quite old now and learning a new skill at this age was difficult to think at first. But I welcomed the opportunity presented. Thanks to him I am given the chance to try something new.




Finally! At 34, I learned how to drive.
Thank you Mantrust Driving Institute.
Thank you Crissy for paying for it.



He was really firm for me to enroll at a driving school rather than learning from him. He said he wouldn't teach me how unless I have known the basics. It was just a beginners five -day course. And he was right with the decision because when he began teaching me, I gauge the difference between learning from the professional instructor and learning from him.

I guess since the instructor really knows how to handle student drivers, he remained cool and steady whenever I make mistakes. But with him, he immediately gets disappointed and unconsciously raise his voice that causes me to panic all the more. Sabi nga ng instructor, nag-aaway lang daw mga mag-asawa kapag sila magtuturuan. Ayun, napipikon din agad ako sa kanya kapag inaasar na niya ako at di ko makuha ang mga tinuturo niya. Mas lalo akong nagkanerbiyos ng umikot-ikot kami sa ginagawang airport road at feeling ko mahuhulog kami sa palayan. Although, tama naman siya,di naman talaga at nasa gitna lang kami.

Anyway, now that I am done with my classes, he is really patient to teach me more. Though I would love more to be just sitting on the passengers side, learning to drive is becoming a necessity and I don't really have choices since he's away most of the time. That leaves me doing things on my own. And it's not for me to complain, it isn't every day that I will have the resources to learn a skill.

This leaves me with one more thing to gain knowledge of...SWIMMING...try harder in teaching me Crissy.

1 komento:

  1. Good for you Ma'am. Can you please tell me how much you paid for the 5 day course?I'm interested in enrolling as well. Thank you.

    TumugonBurahin