Lunes, Hulyo 1, 2013

2013 summer finale

@ Dhio Endheka Spring Resort
Buang, Tabaco City

The best thing about this summer, the sunny weather extended up to the month of June. It's really something new here in Albay having sunny days especially at this month. And even if I am no fanatic of the sun since my energy drifts whenever  I am under the heat of the sun, I did enjoy this late outing with my siblings and cousins.

The resort has been here for decade but this is only our second time. And we didn't even swim and roam around during our first visit. To make the most of it, we took time now to take pictures of every area of the resort. I admired the garden, the mountains at the back,the running water,  I was envious of  the adjacent residents washing clothes on a free flowing water, and of course the clean pools.

But what was disappointing were the cottages. I think they lack maintenance or are they no longer expecting occupants at this month? And minus point also is the parking fee that didn't came cheap.

And of course a reminder, there were 120 steps on the stairs going up and down. Not really advisable for the oldies. 



their version of the pirate ship... i've heard that there used to be a wave pool here

the lush garden at the back portion

and the little boy knows how to do it right now...
much to our happiness

such my cutie baby!!!

at the playground
it wasn't well kept so the kids can't really enjoy it

the pool where we hang out
the one in front of their reception desk

pauline's shot
what is that white part pau?

busy with her pose as usual

the mother and son doing some meditation

the biggest and deepest pool
of course no one of us dared because we all don't know how to swim

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento