Linggo, Pebrero 17, 2013

our valentine

We started the day having the usual breakfast in our garden which we usually do when it's not raining. And it got me in the mood because I spotted two ripe guavas on the tree just right at our doorstep. It became my habit  to search for guavas while sipping my coffee.

This year we decided to have our date on lunchtime. Coming from a bad experience last year when we were able to eat at 10pm already due to crowded places. We picked Kouzina Tyche since it's nearer from where we came from.

the sinigang na bangus belly at Kouzina Tyche
Oh well, the food was good, only that I was disappointed with their bottomless ice tea. Besides that it wasn't cold, it didn't taste like ice tea.



 And with Crissy, I don't expect flowers, chocolates or stuffed toy. But he bought me a set of cutlery and white pillow cases which I've been eyeing for a long time now. I was happy with that of course. But I was even happier when all of a sudden he bought me too a LED TV for our room. Now, that's more than those flowers I could dream of.


At night time we went out with my friend and his hubby. This was the first time we were together.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento