Lunes, Pebrero 4, 2013

love month

"Any bitch can spend a man's money, ride in his car, lay in his house, order off the menu and spread her legs. But only a real woman can help a man achieve his goals in life, support him when he’s broke, push him to be successful, shower him with positive energy, compliment him on a regular basis and never kick him while he’s down. If you find a woman like that, WIFE HER!!!!"

lucky him, he did found that woman. and he was so right to marry her.
ahemm...of course, I am also that bitch at the same time,hahaha.


after years of marriage, I wished things were still that simple and uncomplicated. I was reading this a while ago, 101sure signs if he loves you and it's so heartwarming to reminisce the boyfriend-girlfriend stage. I wish husbands would remain, even if not obsessed or addicted, just simply in love with their wives all throughout. I wish they would still:

  • hold hands while walking
  • give each other a quick kiss in public
  • whisper something in a middle of a crowd
  • laugh heartily together
Ours maybe different and we still do such things because we don't have kids yet and since he works away, when he's here, he is really on vacation and all mine. But I have seen couples who doesn't even want to be seen walking together. And it gets me affected! I will be forever crazily romantic. It isn't a case of public display of affection, these simple gestures makes a woman special. I wish wives would be treated the same way when men were patiently waiting for their "YES".

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento