Biyernes, Oktubre 5, 2012

his new love

beautiful as in magayunon
Does it come with aging? Then, i'm going to love him more on his old age. I didn't know what happened that suddenly orchids, plants, and vegetable gardening are now in his vocabulary. Of course, cars and motorcycles still occupies big part of his mind, but I'm just glad that gardening came in the way. Oh, well we still couldn't afford yet to buy the pricey orchids, much to my envy, we are just on the beginning stage but ain't its cool that this early, long before our retirement, he turned to an hobby mostly of the olds.
sige pili ka lang ek,kaw naman bibili
 I am no expert too that is why prices still got me shock but who knows we could start saving for that. Maybe just in time when we have completed our house too. Crissy would went to the extent of exploring plants and orchids even on his own. Eew, we must really be getting old that suddenly Guess shops is no longer our past time. Instead of having that shirt, we opted for greening our surroundings. I'm so excited to have him back and scout again additions to our greens.


I just read about this statistics in Skyscrapers forums and it's so amazing that Albay and Iloilo came in at first and second. I wish i had Tatay's orchids collection. Maybe it just runs in their blood. Looking forward  to capture them.


Top 10 Producers of Orchids
as of Dec. 2011

1 Albay 464.78 (my hometown)
2 Iloilo 159.54 (his hometown)
3 La Union 117.92
4 Davao del Sur 76.78
5 Laguna 64.46
6 Bulacan 56.53
7 Palawan 37.62
8 Lanao del Norte 36.86
9 Isabela 36.86
10 Pangasinan 34.68

Source: Bureau of Agricultural Statistics

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento