Biyernes, Oktubre 26, 2012

thank God if you're busy!!!

"It is in hard work that you are blessed by the Lord", the priest ended his homily with this line in the Wednesday mass. I never knew too that laziness could be a sin. He said it is a sin not doing something especially when you know the job and you excuse yourself because you're feeling lazy. In Bicol dialect he said, "nagpara-paliman-liman." .He added that we should be grateful when we got many things to do. It means that people trust us to do the job and we are still fit for work.

I felt guilty in a way because the other night , I was just thinking before going to sleep, what if I could also be selfish for a day. Iyong sarili ko na naman muna ang isipin ko. It is one of disadvantages when you're better half is away. Sometimes you feel that you also want to be taken cared of. There are days when you don't want to get up but you got no choice. Well, I am one workaholic person but I do get tired and I wish he is here to be my servant, like he always do,hahaha. And I will feel like a princess once again.

But I am also thankful that I have time to do a lot of things. Indeed, Thank you God! Sometimes, I also miss going to the office. I wish I am still delegated with a project to finish or a sales to meet, and I am sure I wouldn't settle for less. Oh! on the second thought, I have my business to keep up, plants to grow and household chores that never ends. More than enough to keep me busy.

One more thing, although I would love to be a mom, I am also delighted by the fact that for now, I have time to be a mom on weekends to my bens and binky love, and I have some spare to give to other children. I came to appreciate it when the other day, my eyes can't get off on a chocolate cake. It was high noon and I was already hungry that the sight makes my mouth water. But a boy was asking me for some coins to buy him rice. I said goodbye to the yummy looking cake and bought him rice and hot dog instead. The feel good feeling was more than eating cakes.

It's been raining since yesterday due to typhoon signal and to keep myself busy again, I got the Christmas tree out of the sack and decided to start with our Christmas decorations.

pet and pau hanging the balls.
afterwards pet brought his animal collections, pero wag ko daw isama sa mga ipamimigay sa mahihirap,hahaha

sarot was the in-charge of the lights

my tree is up!!!!
this tree has been with us for eight years now, hany's Xmas gift to mommy

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento