Lunes, Oktubre 22, 2012

crissy!


After seven long months we got to see each other even on webcam. Thanks to skype and big thanks that he has access to internet now. The past months, we have to be contented with texting and once in a while phone calls. I am actually getting used to it. It just gets harder to imagine how he looked like now.


He let me see too his surroundings.The view was amazing especially that it was sunset when we were chatting. But it looked so sad too or I am just feeling that way, imagining that he's all alone in the midst of the sea.

The funny thing was we had an argument when he saw a picture of mine posted in facebook. And the reason was because i looked so fat. I just laugh about it not knowing he was really dead serious about his remark. I even kid back that "so what, I'm beautiful even if I'm fat". That he even pissed him off saying, why can't i learn to take care of myself. Oh, well I can really just laugh about it now. Although, it was  a turning point too for me to put a little effort to look good. Kaya daw siya nagpapakahirap para maging maganda ako. Crissy could be so funny!

I was really not vain from the start. At sabi ko nga dapat pa nga niya ipagpasalamat na low maintenance ako. Para daw akong may anak ng tatlo. Biniro ko din siya kagabi na para na siyang may anak na lima,hahaha. Bumabawi lang daw ako.

Anyway, lesson learned is to really looked good especially for housewives even they are within the comfort of home. And from now on, I will also take seriously his advise for me to shop a new dress every month. Now that is something I won't complain about.

Happiness,happiness.... i see how happy he is too. and that is more than enough for now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento