Lunes, Oktubre 15, 2012

the colors of my world now



i don't know the name of this orchid, that mommy & i 
fought over a week before she  passed away. 
she was telling me to transplant the newly grown stems but i just shrug it off until she did it herself

 i bought this one planted in a small pot @ 50 pesos.
i just had it replanted, and now i have 10 growing, not that bad for 50.
sabi ng natanungan ko,sinauna daw ang halaman na 'to. red malunggay daw tawag nila

these were just two plants that mommy used to have, i replanted it and now i can't count how many i've grown..But my father always comment that i should stop planting this every time he sees me because it spreads so fast.. I want to have this planted abundantly like the one in the landscaped garden of BSP Legazpi

Mommy said this is gladiola espaniola.
I love it because even f I kept transferring it from one place to another, it survives.

I so love this banaba tree when the flowers are in full bloom kaya naman uminit ang ulo ko ng i-cut nila ang lahat ng sanga,as in lahat.good thing tumutubo na uli

it keeps growing everywhere and i  am delighted that i already have a mini-garden out of it

my sampaguita is blooming

my new addition, hope it will survive

andaming naloloko akala nila plastic lang, sana lang mabuhay ko din

pamana ni mommy na greens
finally nahanapan ko na ng space,naka-ilang lipat muna ako


CACAO.  it's every where from my sight that my Father had grown  tired harvesting it. it is always raining here and it's hard to dry up  cacao beans.

I am no hard core gardener and I don’t think I will still have the stamina in the years to come to be one. But I am trying to squeeze some gardening whenever I have the energy within a busy day. You know it involves a lot of lifting that I can’t bear anymore and too much time under the sun that Crissy complains about, because she doesn't want a dark-skinned wife,haha. So you see, while I was trying to add more colors around, it is my color that gets dark. Life has always been about that, you get some, you lose some. And i am always about balance. If I can't have everything that life has to offer, I hope it would allow me to have every bit of it.

And now, I remember again what our professor used to tell us, "a journalist must know a little of everything". Might be the reason I didn't become one, hahaha. I only knew a little.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento