Huwebes, Nobyembre 1, 2012

a day with my mom

How time flies, this is the second year now that we are visiting mommy. And still, it seems like yesterday. The pain may not be that intense anymore but it remains there. There are still moments when you wished it didn't happen. Even if I am doing laundry, I would think about that day she passed away, and imagine that what if they were just mistaken and she was really alive? I guess, the whole acceptance will have a long way to go, and even the concept of death, for now I can't fathom yet.

The one person who loves me the most will no longer be there on the many chapters of life I am going to have. I know she will be the happiest when I am happy.

ang dalawang pinaka-excited pumunta

ang dalawang pa-cute-ton uli


di ko naman masyado feel ang violet

si papay



dinner is ready...thanks to chef lolo


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento