Biyernes, Nobyembre 30, 2012

love quotes

ahemmm, I believe so.
i'm getting addicted once again with quotes now that i'm following Love Quotes in Google+.
very true for me...
i admit there are also times i feel like this.

I guess this is the kind of relationship that we have, and suffice to say that it what keeps us going strong.
and true enough, I am just one lucky girl because he's the perfect guy for me
madalas kung sinasabi sa kanya haha. reminder lang naman paminsan-minsan  para kapag nakaharap niya 'yong "more" na'yon, maalala niya ako.
There’s always gonna be that one girl that’s prettier than you. But you’ve just gotta find that one guy that doesn’t care.
 

Hindi naman ako ganon ka-insecure because i did find that guy who doesn't care.
natatawa naman ako dito but c'mon, I could always say that
and yes, this is the best quote when you turn 30.
Oh well, i must be lucky that I first met my perfect guy before having to worry about  my vital statistics. In fact, it was an effort before gaining weight. But I didn't know that with aging, it would come natural.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento