Lunes, Nobyembre 12, 2012

Iloilo, my second home

Iloilo will always be my second home. Beside the fact, that it's my husband's hometown, it is also where we had our many first as husband and wife. In fact, we even thought of living here for good. Anyway, we are still open with the possibility. And who knows in time we will be again watching movies every weekend  @ SM City Iloilo.

and it's nikki's first time...so excited!!!


our breakfast, tinu-om na manok
weeh, para lang binutong ang peg

the Molo Church
more than hundred of times na ako nadaan dito dati at ngayon ko lang  kinunan ng picture
and it's so wow!


sabi ko kahit wala ka na lang sa picture na 'yan nikki at parang mas maganda pa.
puwede na pang-europe ang dating
the fountain at Plazuela Iloilo

Sm City Mandurriao
I love more SM Delgado and i rather go there on weekends,maybe because of the chapel and its proximity to the old CBD where i would roam around too
.

 the Jaro Church
just took the picture from a speeding van


lovely Pototan, Iloilo plaza with the church on the background


my former boss with his wife and daughter
i didn't got the chance to took a picture with them


They are one of those I long to see in Iloilo. And I am really happy seeing them again after almost five years. Elder, as what my boss is called, can no longer use his hands and feet. I can imagine how difficult it is for him because he was such a busy man then. He would even play golf twice a week and he never mind walking, he used to walk faster than me at his age then. He is 77 now. But his faith is something I do admire. He is optimistic that he could walk next year so he can begin, yet another building construction which we used to do. He is even starting again his private tutor class in Ilonggo so he could refresh his memory with the language after staying in Korea for three years when he got ill. And now, even he is bounded by his wheelchair, he looks really better and smiling.

I also admire Moksanem, his wife, for her love and care to her husband. I see how they love each other. And she saw Elder's condition on a lighter side. She said maybe it's His way to allow Elder to rest and relax. 

I really adore them. They are like parents to me.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento