Lunes, Nobyembre 12, 2012

i'm 34 and so is my waistline,hahaha

picture taking na lang ang dalawa on nic's birthday

my all time favorite mumurahin pizza, though this one is chicken barbecue flavor.
i'll still go for their beef mushroom, nic's birthday treat
We decided to spend my birthday at Star City. Siyempre no less than, bodang ang mag-ienjoy at si tita nic. They got themselves a ride all you can ticket while we opted for just the admission. I have motion sickness and I can't handle the rides.

mag-pose din daw ako... 


takot din pumasok si bodang


favorite ni dang, naka-apat 'ata siya na balik dito

i'm inside that balloon for five minutes
finally, na-experience ko din 'to...
di nga lang ako makagalaw masyado at parang masyado akong mabigat

ayaw ako pagbigyan ni dang ng solo pose kaya sama na lang siya

Mas ma-appreciate mo pala siya kapag di matao masyado. It's a Monday when we went there. On the two instances I've been there, it was Christmas time already. where just lining up for rides would take a while.I only tried their Gabi ng Lagim booth in 2003 with my officemates and the Snow World in 2008 with Cris and his friend. Di pa din natupad 'yong snow world ni nic at may additional entrance. Ako, I wanted to try the wall climbing. Next time, I would.

Well, I'm 34 and I can't do anything about it. It already shows. But don't worry  Crissy, malapit pa lang naman sa range na 'yan ang waistline ko.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento