Miyerkules, Setyembre 12, 2012

Do you get annoyed with women who tell other women to have children? Or do you think it's supportive? ----------- people.com

ANNOYED...initial reaction...

But after a while i will tell myself that they doesn't mean to offend me and may be they just really want to show their support...

What makes it a bit annoying is the way that they imply that I am not happy just because we don't have a child yet. And that I am less.

Rest assured, I am happy. With him around I am complete.

Oh sure, I would love to have babies, but it's not the end of the world for me if I can't have one.

I have always acknowledged the blessing that God gave me, the heart to care for someone even if it's not my own.

I am just happy with my friends and sisters getting pregnant. And really there isn't a bit of envy feeling.

Our time would come. And I'll be so thankful by then, that it came just on time...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento