Huwebes, Setyembre 13, 2012

six


We are now on the sixth year of our married life. The past years weren't that easy. We had our share of too many lows, although love was out of the question. Like many couples, it wasn't an effortless start. We really worked hard to get by. There were moments of confusion to what we really wanted. It took some time off to be on the right track and I am thankful now that little by little we are gaining direction to where we are heading.




After a year we took our small business to a higher level as we comply with all the papers and permits. This venture is still crawling on its way, i hope up, but still I am glad for every inch of success that comes. It is along way to go before we can  call it our bread and butter but I remain optimistic that we can do it.



This year of course, I already allowed him to have his dream motorcycle without any resentment from my part. It's his baby now. How could i just complain when I see him happy and loving it.


And finally, after six years, we got our own little home.It's still far from being called a dream home but more than enough as a starting house for a couple.It's still a work in progress but how i love to see that every details of it has our own personal touch. I owe it big time to him because he really values now the importance of having our own house.Minsan nakaka-disappoint if hindi makuha ng nagtatrabaho 'yong gusto mo.A waste of time and resources but you'll still give in kasi bahay mo naman 'yon.

Baliktad ang main entry namin sa usual house because of the adjacent store. Our kitchen comes first. Para kaming bata na nagbabantayan kapag inapakan at nadumihan ang tiles sa may pinto. Inabot ng four days just to achieve the wall design pero wala ng urungan kasi nasimulan na. 


Tipong pang old fashioned pa talaga ang bintana namin but i appreciate it when i can open all of it and let the air inside.He wanted me to take those frames off the wall at palitan ko daw ng last supper. Tawa ako ng tawa sa idea niya. We settled for the love seat for it is the maximum that the space can accommodate.
he addition of our kitchen paved the way for our house since it was just a room in the first place. i got excited again with the idea of cooking for him at ngayon ko lang na-appreciate ang rice cooker which was one out of the seven rice cookers we had as wedding gifts. Naging favorite namin na mag-ikot sa mga groceries at maghanap ng pinakamasarap na bigas. But being the practical that both we are, we decided after a while to just use the averaged price so we can continue feeding the dog too.http://multiply.com/mu/rishaporras/image/3FuPGI4+U9D5F32b-gsRfQ/photos/1M/300x300/9621/IMG-0419.JPG?et=1%2BaBsbk7FrI4QG35x57U6w&nmid=0


My dining area idea met a lot of protest. Para saan daw ba ang kahoy na yon. But he knows how I can be so determined some times that he just gave in with my idea. And still he supported me when i asked for that lamp. Ngayon ko lang nai-enjoy uli 'yong mga moments while we are eating. Para kaming nagdidate araw-araw. 


Wala lang pinagkakatuwaan din namin ang door lock. talagang gustong-gusto niya yan. At the night ater makabit ito at umuwi siya na medyo  nakainom kinukulit niya ako ng kinukulit na "Rizzy would you mind opening the door for me please so i can lock my motorcycle outside?" Sa paulit-ulit niya nakatulog siya sa tummy ko while watching TV and i stayed with the same position for two hours. ang masaklap paggising niya di man lang niya naalala na sobra akong nangalay,hehehe.

Siyempre what I am really blessed about is the fact that he still loves me like how it was when we got married. And yah, he still gets me excited. My heart still melts when he repeatedly tells me how much I am loved. Kahit madalas tipong nang-aasar lang siya. Kahit andami na niyang wrinkles, he always managed to have that boy inside him and I do love him for that. He remains the man I met, with simplest dreams and happiness.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento