Miyerkules, Setyembre 5, 2012

quotes

Jan 11, '11 6:39 PM
for everyone

heto iniisip ko ng naghahanap na ako ng tao to fall in love with....

Find someone who is not afraid to admit that they miss you.
Someone who knows that you're not perfect but treats you as you are.
Someone who's biggest fear is losing you.
Someone who says I Love You and mean it.
Lastly, someone you wouldn't mind waking up in the morning, seeing your wrinkles and gray hair but still falls in love with you over and over again
.

siguro insecure lang talaga ako  but this is what i really wanted. i can be independent but i also need someone who tells me he needs me because he believes of my worth.

We don't look for love because it's lonely to be watching movies alone, because it's sad to eat meals on your own, because it's nice to cuddle up with someone on rainy days. We look for love because we want to be accepted, for the sloppy ways we dress, for the clumsy way we eat our meals, for bad hair days and for the simplicity in us. Love is an act of acceptance, that with all our imperfections, we are accepted and loved.

...when cris came into my life

I am just thankful that God found me deserving enough to present such a precious gift as your love...but I am even more thankful that I was smart enough to grab a hold and never let go

and this is what i can promise him...

I am nothing special;
just a common woman with common thoughts,
and I've led a common life.
There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten.
But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived:
I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough
.

hindi naman perfect ang relationship namin. may mga oras din na dumadating ako sa ganitong point...hindi naman sa hindi ko kayang magalit.siguro my love for him has always been bigger above anything else.

sometimes we want to say these to someone...
"you suck. you're an insensitive, inconsiderate, selfish,cruel , thoughtless, mean who don't deserve to be taken cared for by a person like me.
i wish you could just disappear so you couldn't hurt me anymore.
but when we open our mouth to say it, it comes  a little softer like,

"i love you".

 ...kasi nga

You can never really hate or be mad at someone who hurts you unconsciously, because that same person is the one who unconsciously makes you truly happy."

...at natutunan ko na

Don't expect love to always make you feel good. but do expect it to make you grow in ways you never thought you would.

after ten years of our relationship, andito na ako sa stage na eto na alam ko na ang gusto, sasabihin ko at ipaglalaban ko. bukas ako sa maraming posibilidad pero nakahanda naman ako sa kailangang gawin para kung anuman kami sa nakalipas na sampung taon, ganon pa din kami magwawakas.

The best feeling in the world is finally knowing you took a step in the right direction, a step towards the future where everything that you never thought was possible is possible.

....masyadong serious..pachorvah lang...ganito pala ang MU..had i known thirteen years ago...ah,wala lang. kakalokah.

Wag ka masyado mag expect. Wala kayong commitment. Pwede ka mag selos, pwede ka mag tampo pero hindi ka pwedeng magalit. Pwedeng makipag date sa iba pero wag ng magpapaalam. Pwede mo siyang lambingin, pwedeng yakapin at pag nalaman mong may bf/gf na siya, pwede ka umiyak. Pwede ka masaktan pero hindi mo siya pwedeng sumbatan. Dahil wala kang karapatan. Dahil Ang M.U. ay isang MAGULONG USAPAN.."

...hmmm,now i understand.
The hardest person to get over with is the one you never had but made you HAPPY...

(quotes from pinoy exchange thread)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento