Huwebes, Setyembre 13, 2012

bicolano bloggers republic & bicol bloggy awards



thank you for the nomination!  

my blog was nominated as best in personal blog.

the nomination was more than enough. i really never called myself a blogger. this site was more a storage of the precious moments i have. though i would blog from time to time, i didn't took it seriously since i am one of those moody writers. besides, sabi nga ng asawa ko,di ko naman daw mapagkakakitaan. i couldn't blame him for saying that. we are in this stage of our lives that we do need to work harder and save for the rainy days. he was always the Mr. Practical while i am Miss Ideal.I never took it against him for even he would say that, he remains my number one fan and gave me the life where i could have all the luxury to write.


I am proud of the Journalism students for coming up with this idea. it just reminded me of our journalism days twelve years ago. it could have been so different had blogging was alive then.

Congratulations to all the nominees and winners!
here is the link...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/groups/176994635713055/doc/183097575102761/




  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/groups/176994635713055/

I am so glad that they came up with the group they dubbed as Bicolano Blogger Republic.One thing i regret most is that i couldn't write in bicol dialect. i couldn't even twist my tongue from my Daragueña words and accent.  Ang hirap din i-spelling din kung magsusulat.

Here are the links of the blogs of the members:




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento