Huwebes, Setyembre 13, 2012

welcome babies

we greeted the last quarter of 2011 with the arrival of four new babies in our lives...
my four sisters actually gave birth to these four angels, my biological sister, my sisters in-law, and my almost sister friend..

baby amber

the absolutely pretty daughter of our mutual friend jam & arnold. of course, cris and I had been a witness of every milestone in their lives and we share in their joy in having a baby girl.

excited to see her, i hope very,very soon...


baby sheikh

I can't get enough now of baby brent. he's now my bibingka, my baby gee, and everything i feel like calling him. we all eagerly wait for him to smile and he does more often now which makes us all gaga over him



Baby Julia

She makes Tito Cris smile all the time. he gets so excited checking his phone if a new photo of her had been uploaded. he's totally happy having his own niece and nephew.


Baby Maki

Tito Cris is so eager to take care of you. He really looks forward going home and play second daddy to Maki...


the proud lolo & lola


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento