Biyernes, Setyembre 7, 2012

mommy loves……….mommy hates…


May 8, '11 8:54 PM


She loves pink, if she had her way she wants to be in pink and how she loves our pink curtains… She hates dark colors especially black.  There was even a time she won't let me go out because I was wearing one.  To think I counted months saving for that shirt.  

She loves meat processed food like tocino, longganisa and recently salami….  She hates hotdogs.

She loves "su-pas", as in she would expect me to bring it every time I go to Daraga.  She won't appreciate if I buy bread… She hates to see me buying bread from nearby.

She loves my macaroni and carbonara at dinner.  She would always ask me to cook those.  And I'm super flattered….  She hates to eat veggies at night.

She loves every time father cooks yummy viands because she doesn't know how… She hates it though if its "gulay na puso ng saging" which happens to be my father's favorite.

She loves to sleep.  As in super love.  The irony of it, you'll catch her sleeping most of the time but complains that she's sleepy.  She hates waking up early.  But weeks before she was gone, she was always the first want to rise.

She loves Erik Santos to the extreme.  For her, Erik Santos is the most handsome man he had seen on TV.  Gerald Anderson comes in second….  She hates Piolo Pascual's and Sam Milby's looks.  Mas guwapo pa rin daw si Erik.

She loved Wowowee and adored Willie Revillame.  It became a part of her daily life.  It made her laugh and cry many times.  She hated noontime programming after Wowowee went off air.  

She loves Perigrina.  And all the old songs of the sixties and seventies.  She makes sure that her radio is beside her on Sunday mornings.  She hates it when she got a CD and it won't play.

She loves to sing.  We all grow up to her singing Charismatic songs at night.  And when video machine became a hit, it was one of her pastimes.

She loves to travel.  Her dream destination is the San Juanico bridge.  How she wished Cris will have a car and we would drive all the way there.  She was even willing to cut down her plants to give way for the parking space even that car is still far from being real.  She hates walking by foot though.

She loves "tsismis".  She loves making comments.  But she would tell only me those.  Sometimes, she just got so affected of what she learned even if it has nothing to do with her.  She hates it when I don't seem interested and would just shrug it off.  "bahala ka," was her frequent dialog.

She loves facebook …looking at the pictures, reading comments and watching videos.  She hates it when I tell her to do it herself.

She loves whom my siblings and I loves… She hates those who make our lives difficult.  Whether we are right or wrong.
She loves flowers… She hates it when I argue that green plants are far more beautiful.

She loves me….....  She hates me…… and I love her….she never hated me for real… I may be the pain in her neck at times, but she just loves me just the same.  And it makes me feel happy how proud she was to have me as her daughter.  I was far from perfect but I lived my life to the ways I know would make her happy too.  And I had no regrets, she always knows it right, she knows best.

Happy Mother's Day! indeed, my prayer is for you to be happy now...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento