Miyerkules, Setyembre 12, 2012

things that matters


i just can't live without this 5 peso hair clip of mine.  i bought this in may 2009 when i arrived here in bicol an
d since then, i really go crazy if i couldn't find it.  it's always on my bag wherever i go. as in nabubuwisit ako, pangit ang araw ko kapag di ko mahanap since makakalimutin ako. sabi nga, when we were  trained as coach stewardesses then, fashion no-no ang paggamit nito. labandera lang daw ang gumagamit nito. well, i am one now. but then, i guess i would have to bid goodbye to this when cris arrives. big deal sa kanya ang buhok ko. he wouldn't mind me spending if it's just to have a long, straight hair. or else siya na naman lagi maiinis kapag laging parang mahangin sa labas ang drama ng hair ko. he had this thing always for long hair. na madalas ko kontrahin na i am beautiful even on my worst hair day. he won't just buy it and adds mas lalo daw niya akong love kung maganda buhok ko. echos!!!


it's just one of the massive (exagg!) collection of bags i have.  massive in the sense that it's too much for someone who goes out twice a month. actually, bigay, hiram, o pinaglumaan lang talaga karamihan. and to be fair madami na din ako pinamigay so it can be put to use. what makes this bag special is that it's the only one i bought.  a souvenir too from the wife of my korean boss since she gave me the money i used to purchase it.

this is his 32nd birthday gift to me. aside from the desktop of course,hehe. i just don't know, from the first time i had my first try on wall painting, i just can't get enough of it. it became part of my life.i also dig interior design of course. i have learn that no one dies from a badly painted house but it became a source of happiness and fulfillment for me to see everything painted and clean. i have yet to master the job but it already taught me lessons in patience. you just can't stop in the middle and give up. you should get it done no matter how tiring it is. 


my box of chocolates!!!
oh well, just really a box that vince and i even fought over..  it is where i keep my nightly beauty regimen.  and it occupies our bed.  but that is until cris arrives.  he hates me putting something on my skin at bedtime. he doesn't want to be tasting those. hmmm........




i just can't do the night away without something to read.  my magazine and pocketbook collection kept me company at nights i do get lonely without him around.  i need something to read even while watching TV.  most of them are "pasalubong" from cris when he arrives from manila.  he would go to MOA just to buy me these. and i really appreciate all these little stuffs he would do just to make me happy. it compensates for the many "missing you moments' when he's on board
my precious cellphone which is really outdated.  got this on my 30th birthday.  and i couldn't ask for more since i lost the bit pricey phone he gave me. i even won another unit in the nokia raffle for purchasing this. and it's the first time i had my  luck on raffles. it really doesn't bother me now what kind of phone i have. maybe it came with aging, there's no need to show off. and i am not in a corporate world to need the other capabilities of what the latest phone offers.
 my camera...it's that old too but i will always hold it precious since it captured our beautiful memories together. especially those times we weren't on travel, just at home and capturing each other. when we got nothing to do i would act as the model to the frustrated photographer. and it just made him laugh when i play before the camera. its battery now sucks but we don't have plans of replacing the camera yet, just the battery.

 I had this laminated in 2003, long before we got married but since then, it hanged on our living room to mommy's request.  even then, she never had a doubt about our relationship. that's why it matters to me because she just love these. often she would look at my displayed frames and says that cris was frowning on those pictures. this frame now hangs on our bedroom and brings to mind of how long we have been together. 
This symbolizes our legal union of course. and though it's just normal that we should be wearing these, we were not just used on having it on our fingers. or it would be safe to say that cris and I has never been into jewelries and it feels uncomfortable wearing one. we only used it for the ceremony and then, it remained at that box. lucky him! he can always pretend to be a bachelor,hehehe..
my collection of love letters and photographs  matters to me too but i had written a blog about it.

siguro there are still a lot of things that matters to me. you'll never know sometimes until you lose it.

ibang kaso naman yong person or people that matters.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento