Miyerkules, Setyembre 12, 2012

my bathroom project


 Jun 29, '11 6:42 PM
this year we decided to add a comfort room in our bedroom...
for us, who wasn't born with a silver spoon in our mouth,having one inside a bedroom is already a luxury.
but the decision came out more of a necessity since our room is separated from the main house.
i estimated it to12-15k when cris ask me for  a computation. i thought it would cost less since we will be using our old septic tank which was not utilize for the past ten years. and for the time frame it would take a week to finish.

it costs us twice my estimate and the whole work lasted for sixteen days...
i should really learn my lesson in construction budgeting. i am always in a state of denial about the fact that estimates though double like in my previous experience when we build our store.

anyway, this was the outcome. not so grand, in fact, it lacks in space since we really don't have enough of that. the shower enclosure or bath tub will have to wait on our future master's bedroom. what makes this special for me was that everything was out of my idea. i personally picked all the materials and design it the way i wanted...

hence, i can really claim it to be my very own design...but thanks to the one who finance this, hehehe..big thanks ek... and thanks to your fantasies too..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento