Sabado, Setyembre 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Bru!


Valentine’s Day
Year of the Snake
Rizh,
 I encountered so much pain and troubles face too much sorrows and loneliness and every time I need someone…you are there. Everytime I won the battle, you are there, ready to congratulate me… you are there when I lose the game, ready to comfort me, and ever ready to lift me up.
People just come and go…only those few will remain in your heart. If God gives me the chance to choose for a friend, one hundred times, I’ll choose you.
 I want to share my birthdays with you, a valentine with you, but I know we have our own priorities in life. We shared so much of everything and I know that I am going to miss half of my life whenever I lose you.
When my world is goin’ crazy you can stand it all and when I’m down you’re there pushin’ me to the top. You’re always there givin’ me all you’ve got.
 And I thank God for giving me a friend, a sister, and an enemy rolled into one.
 I really want to share everything with you…except only one thing…my boyfriend…and I know ayaw mo rin.
   A Valentine wish for you!
            Love you…
Babes

     This was one of her letters she wrote me on her birthday. She had been one of the closest people to me ever. In fact, she’s the only one besides my husband who had seen me naked, well almost, because we used to take a bath together. We really had been through a lot of trying times, parang mas madami pa nga ‘ung trying moments kaysa sa happy ones, but then, it were those that made our friendship reach the deepest level.
     Eventhough we call each other "bruha", for me she will always be an angel. Oh yes, she really knew me too well at she always had this capacity to understand what I am thinking. Kadramahan man, pero magkasama kaming nangarap noon ng mga somedays namin. And I am just too happy for her na unti-unti na niyang naabot mga dreams niya. My only wish is whatever happiness she has will continue to be hers forever. Andami na niya pains na pinagdaanan and when you think of someone dear to you, you can only pray na sana lahat na lang kaligayahan ang ipagkaloob sa kanya.
Everytime that I nearly panic because of my own personal problems, she would just be there to listen. Even if I do cry bucket of tears, she would just understand. And yet, she's the type too who can voice out her criticisms when I am at fault.
   We can talk for hours. We used to hang-out in a fastfood then, order the cheapest value meal at 19pesos, then, chat there for 4hours. Tapos kapag pauwi na, mag-aargue na kung saan kami sasakay. But then, we were just like that, minsan nagkakainisan, nagkakatampuhan, but never that we fought or feel angry with each other.
   She's busy now with her new found "heaven", that's why we couldn't have our long talks anymore. And yet, we both knew that we still have each other. Well, she did finally found her "match", and I am just thankful na ngayon she talks about love  in its positive aspect. That in some way, she will now agree  with me, that "forever" exist.
  Bru, when i greeted you with happy birthday, i really mean your happiness. This time, forget about all those if's and but's. Let's enjoy life and for once di ba sabi ko nga mabuhay naman tayo at maging masaya without listening to what others have to say.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento