Linggo, Setyembre 2, 2012

101 reasons why i love you...


Oct 5, '08 3:51 AM

  1. I love you because you would often call me and check if I've eaten long before we became on.
  2. I love you because you listen to my stories which I retold a hundred times.
  3. I love you because you accompany me to CCP even though you find it corny.
  4. I love you because I can you ek-ek, eklat, eks and you never mind.
  5. I love you because beneath my flaws and imperfection, I will always be your beautiful girl.
  6. I love you because you never fail to delight me with your marshmallows and chocolates.
  7. I love you because you can keep on talking when I'm not in the mood to speak.
  8. I love you because you fix my undies when I just wear it my way.
  9. I love you because you are my 22nd birthday gift.
  10. I love you because God gave you to me.
  11. I love you because you just amaze with your Bisaya, I mean Ilonggo accent.
  12. I love you because you get along well with my family.
  13. I love you because you never get tired of scolding me about what I wear, how I talk, what I did and blah, blah, blah.
  14. I love you because you are one big, gigantic, man... you got a big heart.
  15. I love you because it leaves me worried when you become irritated with my wrong moves.
  16. I love you because you made a woman out of me.
  17. I love you because you believe that I can always soar high and you the wind beneath my wings
  18. I love you because you patiently waited until my 6pm off from work.
  19. I love you because you give me reasons to look forward to each morning.
  20. I love you because you are the man I dream waiting for me at the altar.
  21. I love you because you can just shrug off my “kaartehan and kalandian”.
  22. I love you because I feel your excitement when I call you in the morning, at lunchtime, in the afternoon, and at bedtime.
  23. I love you because you've learned to accept the fact that I can never like “okra and talong”.
  24. I love you because you love all my kaek-ekan. I can be sensitive at times.
  25. I love you because you're one great husband and daddy.
  26. I love because you pamper me everytime I'm “nsglilihi”.
  27. I love you because you are the baby I dream i'll have.
  28. I love you because you are my very first, true, endless love.
  29. I love you because you are the air that I breathe.
  30. I love you because when you're sleeping next to me, I'm complete.
  31. I love you because I can stand your presence for days even if you haven't took a bath or brush your teeth.
  32. I love you because when I'm with you I can just be myself.
  33. I love you because you cuddle me like a baby to prevent me from soaking.
  34. I love you because I melt every time you wink.
  35. I love you because you send me e-load when I can't immediately reply with your text.
  36. I love you because you drive me to excitement with your sweet text messages.
  37. I love you because you never to forget to utter me “ingat ka”.
  38. I love you because I want to sit beside you in the rocking chair when our hair is graying.
  39. I love you because it annoys me scratching your back and yet, I still grant your request.
  40. I love you because I want you to be the one whom my children will call “tatay”
  41. I love you because I can't resist when you say “isa pa tayo”.
  42. I love you because I miss you a minute after we parted ways.
  43. I love you because three years after I still feel butterflies in my stomach every time we'll meet.
  44. I love you because you easily give way to my “paglalambing”.
  45. I love you because I always want to make you happy even it will mean depriving my own.
  46. I love you because I want to see you as one successful man and me the woman behind.
  47. I love you because when you're away, I'm living an abnormal life.
  48. I love you because as soon as come back, I become alive again.
  49. I love you because I dread the day that you will no longer love me.
  50. I love you because when we hold hands, it seems that I'm holding on to forever.
  51. I love you because when you hug me, it's like no one can harm me.
  52. I love you because I fantasize with you about our dream house and car.
  53. I love you because the sight of you with another girl will ruin my day.
  54. I love you because I freak out when I read a girl's message on your cellphone.
  55. I love you because you are always in my prayers.
  56. I love you because my happiness lies in you.
  57. I love you because I want to be with you 24/7.
  58. I love you because when at your house, I'm your princess.
  59. I love you because when you're around the flowers are beautiful, the sky is bright, the moon is shining, the day is great.
  60. I love you because even when you are too pestered with my 'kakulitan”, you are too afraid to kick me for real.
  61. I love you because you can ride on with my immaturity.
  62. I love you because you always have the capacity to understand my mood swings.
  63. I love you because when I'm with you I'm a woman, vulnerable, weak, clinging to my man.
  64. I love you because in our relationship, we can still seek for our individuality.
  65. I love you because when we are lying together, I want to put the world on hold.
  66. I love you because with your brod and sis, I found new siblings.
  67. I love you because I chose to close my eyes with all your shortcomings.
  68. I love you because I've forgiven you even before you make a mistake.
  69. I love you because even though I'm not your dream girl you still fell for me.
  70. I love you because you are my favorite romance novel hero, turned into reality.
  71. I love you because I easily get hurt when you say you can't make it on our date.
  72. I love you because you massage me great.
  73. I love you because you gave me freedom to make choices.
  74. I love you because with you I found all the best that life has to offer.
  75. I love you because behind the tons of paper works, you're on top of my mind.
  76. I love you because you've been a perfect gentleman
  77. I love you because in bed you're such a man.
  78. I love you because I can write lengthy letters if it's meant for you.
  79. I love you because you may see me naked and I'll never mind.
  80. I love you because my greatest fear is losing you.
  81. I love you because you are my very best friend.
  82. I love you because when you're asleep, I just to stare at you and hug you tight so no one would take you away from me.
  83. I love you because I always think that a perfect life is with you around, even it will mean living in a nipa hut and working hard to make both ends meet.
  84. I love you because when I go to church and lit candles I pray for your dreams first before my own.
  85. I love you because I am willing to take the pain if anyone will hurt you.
  86. I love you because I want your kisses all the time.
  87. I love you because just your one tender touch makes me insane.
  88. I love you because it's always been a pleasure hearing you say, “sarap mo talaga rish.”
  89. I love you because you just let me sleep on your shoulders on our long and tiring trip to Bicol.
  90. I love you because you are one gorgeous, awesomely sexy, and devilishly handsome man.
  91. I love you because I get pissed when you don't text back seconds after I sent you a message.
  92. I love you because you are my most cherished possession.
  93. I love you because even though I'm no sexy girl, you crave for me as if I'm the sexiest.
  94. I love you because I've seen your sacrifices in reaching for our dreams.
  95. I love you because you are all my dreams come true.
  96. I love you because when I see you no longer happy with me, I'm willing to let go, even it will make my heart broke.
  97. I love you because I'm so obsessed with the idea of being the mother of your future children.
  98. I love you because my biggest dream is to be legally called, your wife.
  99. I love you because my heart says so.
  100. I love you because I just love loving you.
  101. And finally, I love you because it will be too impossible for me to no longer love you.
I had these written on our third anniversary. For the longest time I was searching for that card on his things. Ngayon ko lng nakita. i remember my officemates revising this to their own list...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento