Sabado, Setyembre 1, 2012

Dear Cris,


 Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

I just miss the Cris na puno ng pangarap, who wasn’t afraid to speak his dreams, who was always optimistic that he can reach everything, and at the same ti me can just laugh over the fact that those dreams are still nearly impossible.

Kasi ganon ka ek, you are not afraid to share your visions, be it something so small or so grand.

I just want the Cris who puts our relationship above all and who is happy and contented na heto ako na nagmamahal sa kanya

I want the Cris who would even promised me the moon and the stars just to make me smile, just to see my eyes sparkle. Kasi hindi naman kita hahanapan ng katuparan ng mga ipinapangako mo. Masaya na ako by just considering me part of all your dreams.

Crissy, you know that I will always be here, not to put pressure on your shoulder but to support you on anywhere you wanna go. I never demanded anything from you but your deep love and affection. But just go on dreaming ek. You can make it. I believe you. I trust you.

I've read that when you start sharing your dreams with someone else, it is no longer a dream but a reality. And you got a wife here.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento