Sabado, Setyembre 1, 2012

our simple joys


AARON JOHN KENNETH (boy)
   He was the first pamangkin I had so I really witness his growing up years. I cant imagine that he is that big now. Crissy would even carry him then during processions. Super-makulit kaya madalas kami mag-away noon. And he would always tell me na Im mayismuton daw. It would mean being kuripot, but what he actually wanted to mean was I am so strict. Hes so makalat kasi and Im very vain. Despite being so hard headed and pasaway, he will be the first one to end up crying kapag nagkaka-asaran sila ng mga pinsan niya.

She used to be shy, pero ngayon mini Nica na daw sa dami ng kaartehan. Napaka-extreme talaga ng personality niya. She was like a cross of me, nic, and her moms personality. It seems that it was just yesterday na hindi kami nagkita kung makapaglambing siya sa akin. Siguro ganon talaga mga bata but still it makes me happy na she had always been close to me.

   I call her every other day and she makes up for all my homesickness. Talaga naman kakaiba ang sweetness at kakulitan niya. And she never fails to ask too about her Tito Ris daw. Natatawa na lang ako kapag lagi niya sinasabi sa bawat picture ko na akala daw niya, si Mama niya. When shes in Bicol, siya ang bida, as what mommy says because she bullies all the time. But then, I know too how nice she could be. Siguro yon lang effect ng environment nga ng Manila, she had grown so assertive.


JEN DENISE (jed)
   Shes too prim and proper for her age kaya madalas ko din nakakalimutan na first and foremost na bata pa nga pala siya. Na pang-bata pa rin ang kaligayahan niya. Feeling ko ka-level na kasi ni Nica ang maturity niya.

LORENZ KYLE (kyle)
  What I like about her is even if she seems shy, yet she can approach you first and will start talking with you. I guess she has the trait of an Amaranto, she just know when to be nice and when to fight.

   Siya daw si Lastikman. At times, I find it difficult to understand what hes up to. He shows almost the same emotions. But he can be funny when you ask him to pose. As in he does it very well. 
   Hes my inaanak and nakakatuwa na he still knows me even though he was barely a year when I left. Siya yong tipo na even before I wake up I can hear him calling my name pero kapag pinansin mo naman, di ka rin papansinin. Hes so bubbly, no dull moments with him around. Kind'a weird too, he held in his hand that yellow spoon for two weeks. As in walang bitawan daw kahit nagpunta pa siya ng mall.

DENZYLL DWYNE
   Hes so handsome but so meek. But as Padhenz says, hes quite talkative when on a one on one conversation. Sabagay, Padhenz used to be the silent type too then



   Its only the second time Ive seen him since he was born and he had grown to be so fun to be with. I had a whole day and two nights with him and it was indeed fun. He rarely cries and will just play and play even if what he got is only a small room to roam around.










Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento