Linggo, Setyembre 2, 2012

housewife


I am now playing the role most often thought as simply the career to choose when you simply don't have the choice. These past two months were my first hands on experience of being a full time housewife.

I wouldn't say it is like hell nor it is a bliss. What i like of course about the situation is the fact that i can wake up late, not late enough though,to have time to prepare lunch. I can now watch the noontime shows and have dvd marathons which gives me company while cris is at school. Of course in between i have to squeeze in the laundry, the dishes, and the rest of household chores that a dutiful wife should be doing. I promised myself that i wouldn't have my routines and just live one day at a time but i always find time to check on the clock and follow my unwritten schedule.

What i love most of course is that i have lot of time to devote with cris. Times that i can offer him my undivided attention. Eleven months being away from each other was no joke and all i wanted now is to be with him every minute of the day. He would even joke that maybe it's really time to get myself a job because i seemed to be losing my sanity.Oh well, it's just the crazy me who  doesn't want him out of my sight. He couldn't believe himself that sometimes i could be acting far from what i used to be.

It takes a lot of self-confidence to remain as a housewife who keeps herself while being there full-time for her husband. Sometimes, i couldn't help too in asking myself of my worth, but at the end of the day, I console myself of the fact that these whole thing had brought our relationship into a higher level. And, i have no regrets. I know i need to find myself a job too but for now, i will cherish these times first.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento