Sabado, Setyembre 1, 2012

best gift


So far, I only receive few gifts over the holiday. And I was never expecting naman. Just seeing the happy faces of my nieces and nephews upon handling my gifts was more than enough. But I never thought Crissy would surprise me with an Hallmark card. He was never into it. And I was so delighted of course. Especially that he had picked up one with such wonderful lines. It just made up my new year.

Here’s how the card goes….

“How can a husband ever repay
His wife for the gifts she brings
Her love, her time, her very self-
Most treasured of all things?”

I can’t imagine days without
Your smile I love so much,
I can’t imagine nights without
The comfort of your touch.

Your love and praise encourage
All that’s strong and good in me,
You’ve made our life together
The best that it could be.

I can’t begin to thank you
For everything you do
Except to say I’ll spend
A lifetime loving you.

I am super-kilig again, and even more of how he would always address me  MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE. What more can I ask?

Love yah ek

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento