Sabado, Setyembre 1, 2012

chocolate kisses (pilinut hills)

Jan 3, '08 1:17 AM

I have been hearing from skyscrapercity.com forums about this. And to satisfy my curiosity, I made sure to be at the right side, as they suggested. They mentioned in their forums that this could be somewhere in Guinobatan. At first, I couldnt pinpoint too which one because there are aerial views of Albay which resembles and breathtaking too. So far, this is only what I had close to their description. They had posted in their forum this chocolate kisses view with Mayon volcano on the background, and it is just so fantastic. But I couldnt see where Mayon is during my travel. Maybe hidden behind the clouds as it was somewhat cloudy. I hope next time around Ill be luckier to have, a better shot of this. And hopefully, set foot right on it. It could be just another great tourist destination

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento