Sabado, Setyembre 1, 2012

AMARANTO-TOLUEI NUPTIAL















I was at my cousins wedding last night. Of course what makes it special for me too was the fact that he married an Ilongga. Another Bicol-Iloilo union. As the rest of the family becomes acquainted with Iloilo, maybe they wouldnt think now, like how I thought before, how far it is and have wide imaginations of how Ilonggos way of living is.

I think every girl and someone like me whos hopelessly romantic at that love weddings. And I just love this one because it was very evident that they love each other. And thats what weddings for! Celebration of love above anything elseIt was my first time to attend a Baha'i wedding and it was so intimate. Weddings are meant to be family affairs really.

Sino kaya ang susunod na ikakasal??? I am excited about that idea. wag lang si nikki or any of the third generations agad, hehe






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento