Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

a salute to the mothers in my life!



May 10, '07 3:44 AM


Often, i find a lot of things to complain about our eldest sister. It's not that i don't care, i simply want to see them as much as possible in a better condition. Of course, i do have a lot of things to be grateful to her and one thing sure, i truly adore boy-boy & pauline.

                         

       
Phanatic and I are really that close. She was the first one to join me in Manila. She's the one whom you could really expect to check if you're okay, everyday. Sa kanya ko din nasasagap lahat ng chika sa Bicol,hehe. Though i was the one older, it was always her defending me because of her assertiveness which i don't have. And yah, Jewel was like our doll before. Together with Han, we all enjoyed Jewel's first steps. We are not just sisters but really good friends.


Hany and I became inseparable after Dhon got married. We have gone through hard times living together. Nope, we didn't argue,'coz it never happened. Life had just become so difficult for us then, always trying to make both ends meet. Nevertheless, we survived and we had our share of fun too.



We never got really close since i was already in Manila when she became my big brother's wife. But of course, she will always be special for being the best mom for my "pamangkins". My big bro has been my all time critic that's why for a while it was much better not communicating with him at all. But, he will always be the big brother to me. And his family, will just be so dear to all of us.


Cris used to tease us before when we lived together with my brother Keith, that Divine and I should learn the sign language because both of us rarely speak. Not that we don't want to talk with each other ,it's just normal for me and for her too. She's way younger than I am & it may have been not easy being a mom at that age but she had done it well enough.




Minsan, sabay kaming nangarap na maging ina, maging mabuting ina sa pagdating ng panahon. At masaya ako para kay bru. Kahit wala man ako sa tabi niya ng mga sandaling siya'y naging ganap na ina, nararamdaman ko rin kung gaano siya kaligaya. Wala akong ibang hinahangad kundi ang makita  siyang laging masaya kasi batid ko kung gaano ng hirap at pasakit ang pinagdaanan niya. I don't wanna see my angel cry once more.




I am two years older than Susy Love but in many, many ways she's like a mom to me. Ang sarap kasi magpababy sa kanya. She's one hell of a sweet girl and a kind soul. Susy is one of the persons who'll be the first to know about something new in my life, be it happy or sad. I just adore her that much.




Our friendship had evolve through the years as we go on with our lives.  The deeep roots of our relationship came from the fact that we've been through the difficult times. Yet, we both strived to find our happiness. I know how a good mom she had been and I just wish she will have all her dreams because I've seen how she work hard for that goals. I continue to pray that they'll remain as one happy family forever.




We are riding in the same boat by both finding a new life here away from our hometown. Often, its only  in each other we got to share our own stories and miseries hehe, since we only had each other to listen here. I hope in time she will truly be happy.


I salute my mother in-law' s sacrifices for my husband and for that reason alone she will always have my deep love and respect.





With mommy i can be with my truest self. Talk about mother's unconditional love. She had supported me all the way and she always made herself available for me and my siblings. I can only wish that I can give her all the happiness that she deserves. And, she would be free of all anxieties and just live a worry free life. But I guess, that's just the way mothers are, always worried about their children. As I mature, our relationship had gone into a different level because she does treat me as one mature person and capable of decisions. She never intervene with my life though, I got all her trust.



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL!!! Well, i hope and pray to be a mom soon. But as of this time, even I know they say how great it is to be a mom, I never felt less just because I am not yet one. In my heart, I've always felt complete and even if I may not have been a mom yet, I know somewhere I have been a mom to many people I came across too. For now, that would be enough. And, I am just grateful for those who believe that I can be a great mom and for those who continue to pray that we'll be bless with our baby soon. Salamat po...nawa'y magkatotoo mga wishes ninyo para sa akin

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento