Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Suzy, Susy Love, Susie Marie, Susay, Susana & whatsoever!!!!


Our friendship dates back when they would call us the number 10 since our sizes were in contrast. Physically Susay and me may have been the opposite, (but c’mon we’re equally beautiful) but it didn’t hinder our friendship from blossoming. I’ve always been fascinated of how she carried herself; she never goes to office not being pretty in her own way. Oh my! I just love her appetite. And all through these years I would remember how we have our frequent dine-out especially on Wednesdays that we will go to Baclaran and on paydays. But when we run of cash we would settle in the bakery near the church. Susay had made me laugh a hundred times, made me cry once in a while, and all throughout even if she had seen me in my weakest point, she’s the one who believes that I am a strong person. Besides Crissy, she’s one of the people I would run to when I am troubled. We didn’t see each other for almost three years, after she had worked abroad but we never cease to communicate. Oh well, we’re not number 10 anymore since our waistline had already come close. Now we’re not just talking about food, music, or fashion. We both had been bugged by “true love” and I can only wish that when she finally had settled she will find the happiness that a kind soul like her deserves.
 

Happy b-day Susay, Susie Marie, Susana, Susy Love… kahit madalas naririndi ka na siguro sa mga kaek-ek-kan ko or pilit kitang binabagabag sa mga hang-ups ko sa buhay, still you always make yourself available for me. Thanks and you’re so much appreciated. Nevertheless, andito lang din ako kapag kailangan mo na ng marriage counselor,hehehe… Cheers to a future DaragueƱa!

(let me share with you a poem i got from the book "Wings to Fly" by Fr. Joel Eslabra.)

PORTRAIT OF A FRIEND

I can’t give solutions to all of life’s problems, doubts or fears.
But I can listen to you and together we can seek answers.

I can’t change your past with all its heartaches and pain,
nor the future with its untold stories.
But I can be there now when you need me to care.

I can’t keep your feet from stumbling.
I can only offer my hand that you may grasp it and not fall.

Your joys, triumphs, successes, and happiness are not mine;
Yet I can share your laughter and joy.

Your decisions in life are not mine to make, or to judge;
I can only support you, encourage you, and help you when you ask.

I can’t give you boundaries which I have determined for you,
But I can give you the room to change, room to grow, room to be yourself.

I can’t keep your heart from breaking and hurting,
But I can cry with you and help you pick up the pieces
And put them back in place.

I can’t tell you who you are
I can only love you and be your friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! LET'S STAY FOREVER SEXY & BEAUTIFUL

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento