Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

what's crissy cooking?


Marriage has made my life extremely different. Besides having to live in a place where Mayon Volcano is out of sight, I also had to live life with someone I don’t even know had existed in my first twenty years of life. Although our life together had to be freeze for a year since he was out of the country barely two months after we got married. I miss him badly of course, but at some point there was also relief that I don’t have to assume my responsibility as a wife yet. I am not presumptuous to say that I am one wife material. Even if we had married at the right age, I am really not that ready especially the household chores part. I may have live years alone and independent in Manila but it’s a different story when you live it with someone whom you vowed to shared duties with.



Drama noh! I just wanted to say na poor me at hindi ako marunong magluto. And unluckily, I married someone who doesn’t know either. Not complaining though, in many aspects in due fairness to him, he had been a dutiful husband. Maybe the part that was hard to accept is I would have to be eating whatever we can just cook. For someone like me, who was used to eating sumptuous meals cooked by our father ,it became quite difficult. Medyo lang naman kasi hindi naman ako ganon kahilig kumain. But in an effort, Crissy bought recipe books and funny thing, he was always at the bookstore trying to search for the best book. And yet, "adobong kangkong", lang naman naluto niya after mabili 'yon,hehe.

Crissy knows for a fact that i'm quite maarte when it comes to food. Sometimes, it's because my stomach can't handle some. He even calls me "variety", whenever we eat because that's it, i want to eat in variety.

For merienda i would love to have....
pizza - any time of the day and i can eat it everyday, even a family size   
           of it
siopao - i can have it may be once in a week
burger - once a month, i don't know i only crave for it when were at
             Passi
cake - once in a blue moon since i refrain from eating sweets

I swear never to eat again....
oysters - it's an Ilonggo fave & i've been trying to like it, but my 
              stomach can't stomach it,hehe
macaroni salad - i can't take mayonnaise a lot
leche plan - i don't know why

I have never eaten but i don't feel trying....
okra - since childhood i've never eaten it & i just think i wouldn't like
shawarma- crissy likes it but i don't think i will
balot - i just can't imagine

I love....
pizza,spaghetti,lasagna,bake mac - feeling Italian lang,gusto ko ng red  
                                                      sauce
squid,shrimp,crabs - i can have it everyday
papaya - as a vegetable
puto cuchinta - kasi masarap sa bibig at malamig siya
coke - kahit walang pagkain basta may coke,hehe

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento