Linggo, Agosto 26, 2012

loving you


Every day  i am loving you more and moreI did not come to notice how many years we have been together                                             After we took our vows,i realized that my love for you has not reach its peak. For i continue to love you deeper and stronger.
Each day i wake up with a smile knowing that you will be laying next to me for the rest of our lives. I look forward with so much happiness to each day of my life because you kept on showering me with your tremendous love.
Even if i know i am not the most beautiful girl in these world, your love is a constant assurance that in your eyes i am indeed beautiful inside and out.
I thank you so much my dear husband for making a beautiful person out of me. Your love will keep me through in our journey of life.
I will grow old loving you...
RISHA

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento