Martes, Agosto 28, 2012

There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million. ~Walt Streighti


While we try to teach our children all about life,
Our children teach us what life is all about.
~Angela Schwindt








Siguro kung makikita ko na nag-iinarte mga pamangkin ko or my future children, I will tell them just how blessed they are to experience what they have now or what they will be having. Heto ang mga batang 'to na minsan siguro di pa natikman kung ano ba ang lasa ng pagkain sa Jollibee, but happy with their life. And minsan din i feel grateful talaga sa mga Koreans na kahit papano, kahit minsan patikim man lang, they share what the other side of good life is all about. I remember months ago, during my boss b-day, even if they were in Korea, they sent an amount for the youth group to eat in a  known fastfood just because hindi pa nga daw nila nai-experience 'yon. for me, it's always been a wake-up call too to be thankful for my blessings kasi 'andami-dami tao na deprive ng masarap na buhay, but finds time in glorifying God.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento