Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction".Saint-Exupery

Seven years ago I was an immature girl trying to get over my frustrations of a young love that died a natural death. At the same time, I was starting to find my place in a career world. Yes, I was young and confused, but my heart had always been full of passion for love. All throughout I’ve yearn too to find someone whom I could call my special one. At that time, I felt I was already at the right age to meet someone, and make choices for a relationship.

Then, he came along. Sure, there wasn’t any sign that he was already the one. He was just one of the boys whom I would chat the entire day since were all working on the same office. But I guess love really has its own mysterious ways. There came the day that I started to see him in a different way. It must have been because when ever I looked in his eyes I can see that he had became awkward with my presence. In subtle ways he had been showing that he cared for me. And with his added extra kindness and thoughtfulness, I just find myself falling for him too. Then, one night without passing through the courtship stage we sealed our relationship over the phone.

One of the biggest storms of our relationship came barely a month after we became on. My friends and I were thrown out of our boarding house because we let Cris inside our room. Well, I have to admit we had a fault too but to be put away at gunpoint was another story. Yet, it was a blessing in disguise too because the incident removed the wall we still have between us. And for my friends too, we moved on to someone else house that eventually became one of our best friends.

Our seven years together hasn’t always been a bed of roses. In fact more than half of it was spent away from each other. But since then, our love for each other was deeply connected that there was never a moment in those seven years that we thought of parting. Our tying the knot after five years of our boyfriend-girlfriend relationship made us even in love with each other. There has been a hesitation on my part before our marriage because I thought romance will fade after it. But it just made me a lot happier and contented that Cris had just become more loving than ever. I appreciate so much that I have his utmost fidelity and trust. I guess apart from love, there has to be some more ingredients to keep the relationship going. And I count those values as one.

Sure, there’s still a long way for us to go. But when you’re walking hand in hand with a man whom you’ve offered your dreams and wishes, and whom have been diligently taking each step to fulfill those, I know I have nothing to fear about. With Cris around, I know I will be living a blissful life.

Maraming salamat po Crissy! I can never pay back all your sacrifices. All that you can have too is my endless love and my commitment Love you ek, then, now, and forever, I always will.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento