Lunes, Agosto 27, 2012

dreams


Kung maipagbibili lang ang mga pangarap mo, mayaman na sana tayo.”

Hehehe, famous line from Crissy.

I never know how much of a dreamer I am until Crissy would tease me that lines. Most of the people around me would even think that I am a girl of simple dreams. Crissy really have known the real me that he can see and hear the silent wishes of my heart. It wasn’t about reading between the lines. I’ve also been vocal about my dreams, in fact when I do, I’m even particular about the details.

I remember Bru saying “ Simple lang naman talaga mga pangarap ni Risha, ung simple na ‘yon, meaning tuwing hapon hihintayin lang niya na bumaba sa magarang sasakyan ang asawa niya at nakatira siya sa malaking bahay sa gitna ng asyenda.”. I was a die-hard romance novels fanatic since then, and when you’re young, you always have these fairy tale dreams.

For me, the most important virtue that one should have in reaching for their dream is patience. Even if I always tell Crissy, “It’s like waiting forever”, whenever he makes promises. But then again, I’ve been patient enough to wait for our foremost dream to come true. Even it took nearly six years. Simple lang naman talaga mga pangarap ko…

I want to have twins…girl and boy, either girls or boys, it wouldn’t matter.
I want to have our own house… Crissy had answered that dream of course, and he chose not just a violet painted house like what I dreamed of but a house with the entire village painted in my favorite color too. I was just so grateful that she gave in to my wishes, setting aside what he wanted on his own.
I want to drive my own car… I have yet to learn how to drive. Crissy would tell me we can buy a car, but not the high end one. And, I will argue with him “Oh, no! I want a Fortuner parked in my house, not an old second hand car”. But of course, I’m just teasing him. I’ll be more than happy to have one that we can call our own whatever 
it maybe.
I want to travel more… Basically I would love if I can have my parents with me on those  travels at siyempre ang nag-iisang éklat sa buhay ko. Napi-freeze    nga ang mga gala ko when he’s not around, not because I can’t do it on my own but because I don’t wanna add to his worries. Crissy has always been perfectionist, I mean he worries about the smallest detail, I will tell him nga na kasama na ‘yon sa travel ‘ung little things you            
have to learn.

Marami pa ‘yan siyempre na mga pangarap ko, but it will consume an entire site writing those…But at the moment, I just have to dream of a high paying job so I could afford those things na sabi nga ni Crissy di ko makukuha kung mangangarap lang ako ng gising. And, I just have too add a little persistence to what I aim. A big amount of prayers too. Siyempre , gusto ko din ng world peace, ng green environment, ng equality, ng stable economy for our country, pero I am just these girl who don’t have the power and the money to make things possible. But, rest assured in my little way, I am doing too my contribution. And may I add, if I am only financially well-off, I want to send, those who can’t afford, to school. Wala naman akong political ambition but my heart just goes to every one who are deprive of education. Malay natin, I still have long years to live, and may be before I bid goodbye to this world, I would have fulfill that dream.
"To accomplish great things,we must not only act but dream, not only plan but believe.                                                                 
                                                                                   Anatole France

iF yOu wAnt tO be SucCesSful...
eat less...
sleep less..
have fewer clothes...
and make more effort.
DREAM BIG. DREAM HIGHER. JUST BELIEVE.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento