Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

Joel Osteen's Your Best Life Now

...here goes the part which strike me most

What does it mean to be a person of excellence and integrity?

             A person of excellence and integrity goes the extra mile to do whats right. He keeps his word even when its difficult. People of excellence arrive at work on time. They give their employers a full days work; they dont leave early or call sick when they are not. When you have an excellent spirit, it shows up in the quality of your work, and the attitude with which you do it.
             If you want to live your best life now, start aiming for excellence and integrity in your life, doing a little bit more than you are required to do.
             You may be in a situation today where everybody around you is compromising their integrity or taking the way out. Dont let that rub off on you. Be the one to have an excellent spirit. Be the one to stand out in the crowd.

Oh, yes at one point in my life, with the work I had fresh from college, I was guilty of not doing an excellent job. Although I did my work at my very best, but I was really not particular with time. So to speak, I’ve wasted paid hours in the past. I don’t know if it came from aging or maturity, but now I can stand up and say, I deserve every cent that my employer is paying me. Baka kulang pa nga, hehehe.

But I have learned too, to be at my best without thinking of monetary compensation but the service I am doing to people. God sees every move I am making. And Joel Osteen said, “God will make it up to you. If you honor Him by walking in integrity, He will make sure that you are blessed in abundance. If you want God to guard you, if you want God to bring victory into your life, you must make a decision that you are going to be a person of integrity

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento