Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

i love sunsets







Who wouldn’t get fascinated with the sunset? It automatically captures every heart. It’s a wonder of creation indeed. I enjoy every scene of sun down especially if I’m riding home. There was a time I saw it in a pink, not a miracle though, just the effect of the sun visor. I just love it. Imagine a whole world of pink.

Some says sunrise is more fascinatingly beautiful for it stands for new hope of a new day. I couldn’t contest to that. It’s just that I am not an early riser. It will make me sick waking up early. It does me good if I can stay a little bit late in bed. One of the best things in life they said is waking up in the morning and finding out you still have more time to sleep. It’s not about being lazy; it’s not about dreading work. For me, it has always been a few more moments to hug that someone next to me or a few more time to talk to God before work gets me busy.

And yet, sunset is not appreciated by too many simply because at the end of a busy day what comes to their mind first is rushing home to see their family. Many times we can’t afford to stop for a while and gaze at breathtaking sights. We got so occupied with a lot of things. But then, it’s what sunset all about. Rest. Relax. Breathe. Take it easy. Have a break. For tomorrow is another day. There’s nothing to hurry for. There’s nothing to worry about. In God’s clock everything and everyone has its own time. Just keep praying. He answers it all the time….God bless!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento