Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

don't you know....


hindi po 'to trivia ng kung anu-ano..just about me...

·         That I consume nearly one liter of juice every time I ate. I just love drinking juices, ice tea or coke. In fact, very rare that I eat without something to drink besides water. My recent favorite is Magnolias calamansi juice. Saraaap!!!
·         That sayote is my all time favorite vegetable. Jessica Sojo featured it in her show and I was so amazed to learn that sayote was actually for the pig before. When I told Crissy about it, he immediately console me, that its okay, because only the two of us knows that its my favorite.
·         That if I am to be born again I want a perfect set of teeth and nice legs. Often binibiro ko niyan si Crissy na masyado na kasi akong maganda niyan kong pinagkaloob pa yan sa akin. Baka naging beauty queen na ako at di naging asawa mo. But then, who doesnt want to be beautiful di ba?
·         That I already have a bad case of memory failure. I cannot count the times any more that it did happen but the worst is when I forgot that I sent my plane ticket to Bicol together with my things. So it arrived earlier than me.
·         That until now I get confuse reading the clock. Just the other day my boss and I replace the battery and when he asked me to set the time, I had it placed to 3:50 when its already 4:50, hehe. Why you mistake? sabi niya. Deadma lang ako.
·         That til now I dont know how to ignite a match. But he already bought me that gas match in answer to that.
·         That I have the habit of hiding my toenails. Thats especially when its cold.
·         That the sight of Alfred Vargas, Gladys Guevarra and Rochelle Pangilinan on TV just irritates me. In fairness, I have nothing against them, basta lang di ko sila feel.
·         That among my ritual before going to sleep is doing exercises in front of the mirror.
·         That I can give you my sweetest smile even youre one of the persons whom I very well know is back fighting me. Call me plastic, but I just dont want to hold on to ill feelings. It has always been innate to me to be nice at all timeshmmm..
·         That I am an OPM fanatic and I appreciate Tagalog movies over the foreign. Siguro mahina lang ako mag-catch up ng English dialogues. Theres only one foreign thing I love watching, si Oprah lang yon. Kaya kong sakyan mga topics niya and she makes sense.
·         That one of my frustrations is not being gifted with the talent to dance. I love watching people dance as if its such an easy thing. I did join a contest then during my childhood when Lambada was such a craze and later on at a X-mas in our office where we won the grand prize for our otso-otso performance. With matching hire ba naman pa kasi kami ng choreographer and practicing all the way to Cavite when our office is in the heart of Manila.
·         That I thought volcanoes are all shape like Mayon Volcano. Ive read a tag line of a Bicolano blogger I grew up believing that all volcanoes are shaped like Mayon at natawa lang ako, hindi naman pala abnormal pag-iisip ko, meron pa pala. And maybe childrens now thought about that way too. Who wouldnt when you grow up being amazed by the wonder of Mayon.
·         That I and my two girl friends once tried to reach the summit of Mayon. We became the laughing stock of the rest of the mountaineers. Its a long story. Ill write one of these days about that. But who cares, at least we have reached Camp 2. hindi lahat ng tao naka-experience na umakyat ng Mayon and I remain proud that I am among of those dared.
·          That until now I am sourgraping nga ba tawag dito over the fact na I end up being salutatorian only on our elementary graduation when I was used to be being first honor. Its been ages but I dont know why it often comes out of my dreams at night.
·         That I love to wash clothes. Ewan ko ba I find simple joy when I finally hung it to dry and had it neatly arranged at the clothesline. ala lang nakakatuwa tingnan, its already like an achievement for me.
·         That I can dine alone in a romantic place and not care about those glances. Ive been used to eating alone and I wonder why some make a deal out of it. And more things about eating, I eat for eternity. Ang bagal-bagal ko daw kumain. And I cant eat without a fork. Okay lang kung walang kutsara or magkamay na lang ako.
·         That they used to call me malaymay. Its a negative word in Bicol meaning so slow and fragile. I grow up so thin kasi and I was never the outdoor type kid. Girl na girl ako even then. Buti na lang kapag sa Tagalog, tina-translate nila yon into being mahinhin. And I dont see anything wrong about being mahinhin which is synonymous to being a Filipina. Ooopps! Ibang usapan na yong women power.

Just sharing a piece of me. Wala lang parang kababawan lang mga pinagsusulat ko, but I am just glad that some times these strange things I do and I believe in is what sets me apart from the rest. Somehow my uniqueness, my little craziness, are things that brings me happiness and as long as I know I am not causing any people harm, there’s nothing to change about. Take me or leave me, hehehe..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento