Linggo, Agosto 26, 2012

this is me...


Tomorrow I'll mark my first month here in my work. The past month went just fine shall I say. I guess that is what my life all about even then…just fine. It's a good thing that I never really had so much difficulties and I felt I am very blessed somehow. And yet, I longed for moments too that I would say that I am not just fine but indeed happy.

But well, who can afford to be happy when your better-half is miles away. I used to tell him that really I can only afford to be happy when he is within my sight.

Anyway, I thought of this quotation not particularly referring to my husband as my own perfect person and questioning his imperfections.

It's just that for the past days, it suckkkss a bit to feel that there are people around me who can't afford to be nice  even if I've not just been nice but extra nice to them.(that's how I thought!!). Minsan it can just get so tiring winning the heart of everybody. Bakit kasi may mga tao pa na who can't even smile back when you've given them your sweetest smile?

But then, I rather not look answers for that question anymore. Puwede naman siguro na I'll live my life naman without always trying to please everybody. This is who I am. And I'm not that bad. If others may feel something against me, I just let things be that way. After all, this is my life…and my happiness will never depend on them. As long as I know I am not stepping on someone else, I have nothing to be guilty about.

Really I'm just not perfect; I'm no saint….but I have the ability to love too…If they don't want me to love them with all their imperfections too, then peaceful co-existence may just be the right thing to do

06 september 2006

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento