Biyernes, Agosto 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to me!


Yikes! 29 na nga ako and nothing can stop that from happening. I thought I’ll be a millionaire when I reach this age, pero heto ni wala pa akong bank account, hehehe. But in fairness, I always have the million reasons to feel rich everyday. And at 29, hypocrite ako kung di ko sasabihin na I also dread the day that I will look old physically. But the good thing about dreading that, I also become aware of how will I take care of myself. Of course, since I can’t really afford all the available anti-aging products in the market, I have learned that the best thing to do is being disciplined. Now I am careful of what to eat, how much sleep I am getting, and a lot of exercises.

Next year I’ll be in my thirties and I hope I will still be proud to say I am 30, when asked about my age. And as I look backed I remember the birthdays I had in the past.

childhood …
           sabi ni mommy ako daw pinakamasuwerte samin na magkakapatid kasi kapag b-day ko lang natataon na may panghanda. Siguro dahil by November ‘ala masyado ginagastusan. And for my siblings too, heto ang day na we would be free from all household chores especially sa paghuhugas ng pinggan na talaga naman lagi namin pinag-aawayan.

high school days …
           it coincides with our school’s foundation day at usually nagluluto kami lahat at doon kumakain kaya I just bring something too for everybody. But I was really never comfortable with gatherings na sa akin naka-focus ang attention 

most anticipated …
           (by the whole family) the year that my youngest sibling was born. Iyon nga lang she arrived in advance kasi a day before my birthday siya pinanganak. And from then on, b-day na niya kami nagcecelebrate.
          (by me) siyempre may 18th b-day kasi feeling ko no’n puwede na ako magka-bf.  Iyon nga lang ‘ala naman pala nanliligaw sa akin.

happiest …
           my 22nd b-day. Kasi finally nadinig na ng Diyos ‘ung kung ilang taon ko na na pinagpi-pray na ibigay na Niya ‘yong nilaan Niya para sakin. Well, it was my first time too na manood ng sine na guy ang kasama at siya na pala ‘yong magiging constant date ko forever.

saddest…
           my birthday when dapat magdi-date kami at we had miscommunication. Though he made-up the next day pero iba pa rin ‘ung sa mismong day talaga. Si eklat talaga ang dahilan ng lahat ng mga pinaka- sa buhay ko.

birthday prayer…
           thank you Lord for these wonderful life I have at sa madaming taong nagmamahal sa akin. I pray for a healthy long life to have all the time to make each and every one of them happy.

my b-day wish…
           siyempre, ‘yong bago sana ako tumungtong sa 30 na ‘yon, I’ll be about to give birth to a new life.


And as what I’ve written on my 22nd b-day I will say again…
           As I sleep tonight I will sing to myself…"happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me!" And yes, I am happy just by the thought that someone on the other part of the world loves me so much. Crissy is the best birthday gift I have

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento