Linggo, Agosto 26, 2012

six years after

01 september 2006

Indeed, it was already six years ago. Who would ever think that what happened that night will lead me to forever? It went only for span of minutes but it was my whole life that I committed.
We became officially on, six years ago this day. There wasn't any courting stage. He just called me up and asked if I could be his girlfriend. How would I refuse a man who's causing me sleepless nights for weeks? I just went for it and why not, it just made me so happy. Besides I know I won't regret it, not with him, so have been so nice to me even if we just cross path a month before.

Our love story maybe just a story of every one else but it just make me feel so proud that our love for each other never cease a moment in those six years. We just keep on loving each other more. Sure, we did encounter few hardships and I know we will be bound for more…But I was never afraid and will never be to face those…God had made our relationship so strong that the heaviest storm won't let us fall….

risha

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento